Monday 21 January 2013

Finally....I'm pregnant!

My name is Shanty, me and my husband stay in Singapore as Permanent Resident. We're both from Indonesia.
We had marriage for 9 years without children.

In 2011 we had done IUI in KK Women Hospital, Singapore. But it failed.
And early in 2012 we tried to do IVF (in the same hospital) when doctors said the successful chance is around 50%, but it failed as well. I've got miscarriaged at that time.

I felt so frustrated and thought to adopt baby from China or Indonesia.
I've tried to get information from Youtube and search in Google about how to adopt baby in China.

And while during the 2 months waiting for the second trial for IVF, we just prayed and went to Bangkok for refreshing, tried to forget everything.
My aunt told me to consume chinese medicine called Pai Fong Wan for 2 months.

And without planning or anything.......suddenly I conceived naturally......Praise The Lord!
I didn't realize that I was pregnant, and when I checked in the hospital, they said the baby was 6 weeks old. And I heard baby's heart beat for the first time.....Wow....it's so amazing! I almost cried happily at that time. Of course, I spread the good news to my family, relatives & friends!

Now, I am still pregnant for 5 months, still have half way to go to the due date.
But I want to share this to every moms who still waiting for the miracle like I was.
There is nothing impossible in this world!
Just pray to God, relax and maybe better consume the Pai Fong Wan like I did.

Last week, we went to hospital for regular check, and doctor said my baby is a boy.
We are so happy waiting for the healthy baby boy's coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment